The undergraduate physiology programme is to train students in theoretical, practical, and applied physiology so that they can utilize the basic knowledge for future problem solving and other applications – like practice of medicine, nursing, pharmacy, physiotherapy, etc.
The graduates should be able to function as entrepreneur whether in public service or self-employed.
To qualify for the award of a degree of Thomas Adewumi University, a student is required to have:
- Completed and passed the prescribed number of units including all compulsory courses specified by the University.
- Completed and met the standards for all prescribed compulsory, required and elective courses totaling 120 credit units.
- Obtained the prescribed minimum CGPA (i.e., 1.50).
- Research scientist in industry, Government and Universities
- University/ polytechnic academic
- Healthcare equipment and product marketing
- Scientific instrument development
- Pharmaceutical industry management
- Hospital laboratory technician/manager
- Exercise consultant