The philosophy of the undergraduate physiology programme is to train students in theoretical, practical, and applied physiology so that they can utilize the basic knowledge for future problem solving and other applications – like practice of medicine, nursing, pharmacy, physiotherapy, etc.
The graduates should be able to function as entrepreneur whether in public service or self-employed.
AIM AND OBJECTIVES
- To train student to acquire fundamental knowledge of physiological principles.
- To train students to acquire good practical knowledge and skills in experimental physiology.
- To train students who will readily apply the physiological knowledge obtained in all life situations.
- To train students in physiological knowledge that will benefit further studies in related field of specialization.
- To inculcate strong academic and entrepreneurship mind in students.