The specific objectives are to produce graduates with:
- a wide range of significant transferable information technology and computing skills applicable to fundamentally all aspects of human endeavours;
- the awareness of and enthusiasm for Computer Science and its capabilities;
- interest and enthusiasm for Computer Science and its capabilities;
- wide and stable background in Computer Science knowledge and practical skills and;
- information and skill-base for further studies in Computer Science or related multi-disciplinary studies.