PHILOSOPHY OF THE PROGRAMMME
The general philosophy involves producing Human Anatomy Graduates of high academic and professional standards with adequate practical background of immediate value for Medical Education, Research and Entrepreneurship.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAMME
The main objectives of the Bachelor of Science in Human anatomy (B.Sc.) degree programme are to:
- Produce skilled personnel in the specialty area of Human Anatomy
- Improve the productive capacity of the youth (youth empowerment) as practitioners in Human Anatomy
- Produce graduates for gainful self-employment
- Produce graduates in Human Anatomy for the relevant state and federal government, Private hospitals and research establishments.
- For entry into 100 Level through UTME, Candidates must possess Senior Secondary School Certificate with Credit Passes in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and English Language as well as satisfactory score in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- For Direct Entry admission, Candidates must possess at least two Advanced Level passes to include Biology / Zoology and Physics or Chemistry in addition to satisfying UTME requirements. Candidates with Diploma in Laboratory Science at Credit level or any other relevant qualification as determined by University may also be considered.