We understand that financing your education can be a significant concern, At TAU, we believe that no one should be denied education due to lack of funds, and we are here to support you in your pursuit of academic excellence. To assist you in accessing student loans, we have made the application process quick and convenient.
We are pleased to announce that the University has patnered with Studiez Ltd to make student loan available to students. Application form for student loans is now available for download.
Requirement checklist to get a STUDIEZ loan
Online application form is to be filled by parent or guardian of TAU students
Applicant/applicamnt's ward must:
● Be a Nigerian and be registered (have NIN and BVN)
● Complete online application form and upload of all requested documents as highlighted on the online application portal. Click here to access the application portal
● be admitted into Thomas Adewumi University.
● For existing students, they must have a strong CGPA from 3.50 and above.
● Show dedication to their academics by maintaining a CGPA of 3.50 and above.
● Be admitted into STEM courses and/or other marketable courses.
● Have no history of defaulting on loans whether government or private.
● Have good standing and have no criminal records.
● Be willing to sign an undertaking to withhold certificate until loans are repaid.
● Be able to provide one verifiable and credit worthy guarantor
● Get clearance from FinStudiez if he or she must travel outside the country to avoid embarrassment at the airport by immigration.
● Any other information as may be required by FinStudiez Limited.
Steps to Access Loan
Please follow the guidelines outlined below:
In step 1, the form that needs to be downloaded should be completed by the student. The online form, on the other hand, must be filled out by the student's guarantor, which can be a parent or guardian.
Step 2. Complete the online Studiez application form on Studiez application portal